So the boys and I are here in Raymond having lots of fun with Grammie and Grandpa. Both of them have decided to throw out their old morning schedule and we have been getting up at 6:30 in the morning....sigh. I'm really not a morning person and this has been a little rough on me. I'm afraid that the first couple of mornings I was less than gracious for the first 10 or 15 minutes of sunlight meeting my eyes. However, seeing as we're all up anyways and Grammie and myself are both working on losing some unwanted pounds, we've been throwing the boys into the stroller and going for a fabulous 1 hour walk every morning this week. It's been a lot of fun - for us girls - the boys have been a little bored and a couple of mornings it was pretty chilly but they're troopers! Who would have ever guessed that I would have to put a toque on my kids in June! Oh yeah - anyone who's ever lived in southern Alberta and experienced wind!
Of course we don't just sit around for the rest of the day either. Every day we've had quite the extensive list of things to get done and so far we've accomplished all of them. We've played at the park with cousins (Colton, Daxon, Tyson and Bryson), gone to the library, gone to Taber, surprised Grandma Johnson, gone to Lethbridge twice, hit a park every day, had a picnic, read books, watered flowers, played soccer....and believe me the list goes on. It's been so much fun. I think I will always remember the night that Grammie and Grandpa turned their living room into a soccer field for Zane and Grandpa to have a soccer match (the wind was very cold)! Grammie, Rhett and I sat on one of the couches and cheered and laughed and had a good time.
So basically we're having a lot of fun and have lots more planned...hopefully we'll be able to get it all in! Sorry I have no new pics on this one - I can't upload them here! You'll have to wait for the next couple of posts!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment